Shah Rukh Khan Biography : Shah Rukh Khan is a Bollywood actor and film producer. He is also known as “King Khan” and “Baadshah of Bollywood.” He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and is one of the richest actors in the world.
Khan has won several awards for his acting, including 14 Filmfare Awards. He is known for his roles in films such as Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, My Name Is Khan, and Chennai Express. Khan is also the co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League.
Shah Rukh Khan Biography
Shah Rukh Khan was born on November 2, 1965, in New Delhi, India. He studied economics at Hansraj College and later earned a degree in mass communications from Jamia Millia Islamia University. After completing his education, Khan began his acting career on television with the series Fauji, which was released in 1988.
In 1992, Khan made his film debut with the film Deewana. The film was a success, and Khan received the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance. Since then, he has appeared in many successful films and has become one of the most popular actors in Bollywood.
In addition to his acting career, Khan has also produced several films under his production company, Red Chillies Entertainment. He is known for his charitable work and has been involved in several philanthropic endeavors. Khan is married to Gauri Khan, and the couple has three children.
Shah Rukh Khan Top 15 Achievement
- Shah Rukh Khan has won 14 Filmfare Awards for his performances in films such as Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
- He has received several awards for his philanthropic work, including the Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum and the Global Diversity Award at the British House of Commons.
- Khan has been honored with several prestigious awards in India, including the Padma Shri and the Padma Bhushan.
- He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films, and many of his films have become commercial successes at the box office.
- Khan is the co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League. The team has won the IPL twice under his ownership.
- He has hosted several seasons of the popular game show Kaun Banega Crorepati, the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- Khan has been named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine and Forbes.
- He is one of the richest actors in the world, with a net worth of over $600 million.
- Khan has a huge fan following, both in India and internationally. He is often referred to as the “King of Bollywood” and the “Baadshah of Bollywood.”
- Khan has been involved in several charitable organizations and has supported causes such as child welfare, disaster relief, and education.
- In 2018, Khan was honored with the 24th Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, for his leadership in championing women’s and children’s rights in India.
- He has received several awards and honors for his contributions to the film industry, including the IIFA Award for Outstanding Contribution to Indian Cinema, the L’Oreal Paris Men’s Expert Award for Most Stylish Actor, and the MAMI Mumbai Film Festival Award for Outstanding Contribution to Indian Cinema.
- Khan has also received recognition for his philanthropic work outside of India. In 2014, he was awarded the Global Diversity Award at the British House of Commons for his efforts to promote diversity and inclusivity.
- In 2018, Khan was inducted into the Bollywood Walk of Fame, an honor given to individuals who have made significant contributions to the film industry.
- Khan is known for his versatility as an actor and has played a wide range of roles in his career, from romantic leads to action heroes. He is also known for his exceptional dance skills and has performed in several iconic dance numbers in Bollywood films.
Shah Rukh khan top 20 Block Buster movie
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
- Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001)
- Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003)
- My Name Is Khan (2010)
- Chennai Express (2013)
- Happy New Year (2014)
- Dilwale (2015)
- Fan (2016)
- Raees (2017)
- Jab Harry Met Sejal (2017)
- Zero (2018)
- Don (2006)
- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006)
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001)
- Baazigar (1993)
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
- Mohabbatein (2000)
- Darr (1993)
- Chaalbaaz (1989)